- Perform routine microbiological testing in compliance with the predetermined micro sampling plan to support finished product release and validation and to ensure safe operations, compliance with environmental laws, and conformance to PI standards and good manufacturing practices "GMP's".
- Use microbiological instrumentation such as laminar flow cabinet, micro samples filtration instrument, pH meter, autoclave, incubators, magnetic heaters, etc to preform microbiological analysis.
- Use packaging materials inspection instrumentation such as burst tester, secure seal tester, micrometer, etc to perform compliance analysis to all packaging and raw materials received by the plant.
- Perform packaging/raw materials SAP inspection.
- Perform instrument calibration and follow up on preventive maintenance program.
- Maintain micro data archives and micro samples
- Logging and tracking of microbiological samples
- Document/review microbiological laboratory work using laboratory worksheets in compliance with GLP requirements.
- Order media and laboratory supplies as needed and maintain adequate levels of supplies to ensure continuity of laboratory operations.
- Maintain strictest standards of hygiene in laboratory area.
- Lead the corrective/preventive action plans regarding out of specs microbiological samples
- Report out of specs packaging/raw materials and follow up on corrective actions with the central technical packaging department.
- Perform all Category 3 and Category 4 microbiological testing
- Ensure compliance to PI minimum mandates regarding microbiological requirements, packaging specs and sanitation standards
- Supervise sanitation and deep cleaning processes in all plant's areas
- Perform quarterly microbiology proficiency scheme analysis and report results to Cork lab in Ireland
- Monitor compliance to all packaging and raw materials suppliers regarding SQA guidelines and approvals
- Bsc degree in science Chemistry Engineering / Pharmacy from recognized university.
- 0 to 1 years of experience in quality operations, in field of food industries.
- Good command on SAP applications.
- Food safety and quality systems standards.
- Good command on MS package.
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills.